Just a Quick Update... WHERE HAVE I BEEN??

Hey guys!

You've probably wondered where I have been these last couple of weeks... Well, to tell the truth, I moved to LONDON!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Uni life is certainly different from home! It has been crazy and the amount of parties and places to go are insane! I love my new room and can't wait to make it more homey and like me!! I've met some amazing people so far and can't wait fo the new adventures to come.

This is only a quick post (no outfit of the day or song) but I will be back to my normal blogging in the coming week! I can't wait to share everything with you on here!!! 

For now, have a picture of my new student room... It's not quite finished but I hope to make it more 'me' in the next few weeks!


SEE YA NEXT TIME GUYS!

You Might Also Like

0 comments