Cemetery Goth Photoshoot





What I'm Wearing

Dress: Bat Royalty - No longer in stock (but can buy secondhand here)
Jacket (Last Picture) : ONLY
Tights: Pretty Polly (Similar)
Shoes: Bat Royalty (Similar)

Pictures by Jordan Heath
(Seriously recommend working with this guy!!)





I'm so super excited to be back with a fashion post for you all! A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of shooting with Jordan Heath to create these cemetery pictures. I styled the outfit myself out of items I already own and created the makeup look myself too. 

Here wearing the mesh skeleton dress and bat boots from Bat Royalty - These are, unfortunately, no longer available to buy anywhere except secondhand. They sold out on the website within minutes but they also haven't been recreated since the lawsuit between Iron Fist and Ash Costello (Iron Fist stole designs from Ash and were just generally horrible to her). This is why I always tag Bat Royalty and NOT Iron Fist as Ash deserves all the credit and love for these designs.



Adding another quirky edge are my beloved cat tights from Pretty Polly. Again, these are no longer stocked which BREAKS MY HEART as I'm super clumsy and always get ladders in my tights. There are loads of variations out there though and they always add something a little extra to any outfit.

The hat I'm wearing is one of my favourite hats EVER. I got it from a little shop called Best Days Vintage (who I did an interview with on this blog YEARS ago) and I literally used to live in there in my college breaks. The hat is still going strong and adds that witchy look that I love!



Makeup details

Face

                       Studio Finish Concealer (NC10)

Eyes 

Huda Beauty: Emerald Obsession
Eyelure: No. 107 Lashes

Eyebrows


Lips


See you guys soon!

Em x

You Might Also Like

0 comments